If you are a Chilean band and/or artist and you want to perform at BIME Bogotá, this is your chance!
Through this call in collaboration with Chilemúsica and ProChile, BIME opens the registration period for those musical projects that are working on internationalisation and want to expose their talent in a showcase in front of festival programmers, managers and international journalists.
In addition to the above, the members of the two proposals selected by BIME will be able to get involved in the professional congress and take advantage of all the learning, dissemination and networking options that it offers in terms of the music industry.
Specific rules of the call:
– To be Chilean
– Be of legal age
– Have a valid passport
– The application must be submitted using the form only.
– Open call from 12h on Wednesday 4 January to 23:59 on Sunday 15 January (Chile).
– The selection of the bands is made solely and exclusively by BIME’s programming area and Chilemúsica will be in charge of the diffusion once the proposals selected to participate have been confirmed.
– 2 slots available.
– Includes 1 showcase per artist at BIME Bogotá, to be held in Bogotá (Colombia) between 3 and 6 May 2023.
– In addition to the participation in the showcases, the band will be able to benefit from accreditations giving access to the programming of the professional event (maximum 4 accreditations per selected project). As well as one night’s accommodation (maximum 3 double rooms per project) and airport-hotel transfer.
– The selected artists/bands commit themselves to attend and to cover the associated costs of travel and accommodation that are not covered by the organisation. BIME and Chilemúsica will not pay any fees to the artists for their participation.
– The results of the call will be communicated to all applicants via email.
The venue of the event is to be confirmed and will be communicated soon.
For any questions or clarification you can write to: [email protected]