LAST UPDATE: 1st JANUARY 2021
For the purposes stipulated in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance) [“GDPR”] and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (“LOPDPGDD”) and its development regulations, you are informed that by checking the attached check box you provide express authorisation for your personal data, including that related to your image and voice, to be included for strictly confidential processing in a file which is the responsibility of FUNDACIÓN INDUSTRIAS CREATIVAS, with NIF G-01.614.494, and address in Bilbao (Bizkaia), at Ventosa Bidea Street, 46 1º Dcha, in order to manage your participation and/or attendance at BIME LIVE, BIME PRO and BIME CITY, perform profile segmentation to improve and optimize the experience associated with such events, and to inform you about other products and services offered by the organizers and the other companies in the LAST TOUR group that are detailed later.
The legal grounds that legitimize the processing of your personal data are as follows:
- The realisation of a contract and/or business relationship.
- Compliance with the different legal obligations that are mandatory for the organizers.
- The legitimate interest derived from all kinds of security motives, improvement of our products and services, management of your requests for information, claims and fraud management.
The data that we request is suitable, pertinent and strictly necessary to carry out the purposes described. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of any processing based on the consent provided prior to its withdrawal. You also guarantee the authenticity, accuracy and veracity of all the information you provide, and promise to keep this up-to-date so that it reflects your actual situation at any given moment; and are also solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements and the damages that they may cause.
We will keep the data as long as we have a contractual or commercial relationship with you, or until you exercise your right to delete, cancel and/or limit data processing; following this period the organizer will delete, destroy, block or pseudonymize your personal data. In the case of blocking, your information will be saved but not processed whilst such information may be necessary for the exercise of claims or there may be any kind of judicial, legal, or contractual responsibility for its processing that must be met and for which reason it must be collected.
The data that you provide us may be transferred to the following LAST TOUR group companies for the correct management of the aforementioned services, as well as to inform you of the products and services that may be offered in the future:
- LAST TOUR CONCERTS, S.L.
- ARF VITORIA-GASTEIZ, S.L.
- CULTURA ROCK, S.L.
- KULTUR FESTIBALA, S.L.
- LASTUR BOOKIN, S.L.
- OSO POLITA RECORDS, S.L.
- MIDDLE GROUND, S.L.
- BALKBONE TOUR, S.L.
- FIANTOUR, S.L.
- IMPULSA EVENTOS E INSTALACIONES, S.A.
- VITORIA-GASTEIZ FESTIVAL, A.I.E.
- KULTUR LIVE FESTIVAL, A.I.E.
- BILBAO FESTIVAL 2016, A.I.E.
- BIZKAIA INTERNATIONAL MUSIC EXPERIENCE, A.I.E.
- As well as any other organisation, also part of the LAST TOUR group, which replaces any of the above.
If you pay by credit card, the data will be encrypted and transferred to our payment partners. Any personal data about you will only be used internally within the LAST TOUR group and will not be transferred to companies and third parties other than those expressed herein.
Lastly, if you send us a curriculum vitae for a job application, it will form part of a file owned by the organizers. The purpose of the file is personnel selection and by spontaneously sending us this information you give us your express consent for your data to be made available for future personnel hiring or selection processes. In addition, the said data may be transferred to LAST TOUR CONCERTS, S.L. and BALKBONE TOUR, S.L. for the same purpose.
Exercise of rights:
You may exercise the rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of processing, cancellation or opposition, as well as your right to portability, at FUNDACIÓN INDUSTRIAS CREATIVAS, Calle Ventosa Bidea, 46, 1º Dcha, Bilbao (BIZKAIA).You also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.The exercise of your rights contemplated in data protection legislation may be carried out in the Basque, Spanish and English.
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that the organizers has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the digital security of the personal data provided, including, amongst others:
- Pseudonymization and encryption of personal data when appropriate.
- The ability to guarantee permanent processing systems and service confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience.
- The ability to restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- A process of regular verification, evaluation and assessment regarding the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures in place to ensure processing security.